I thought this would be an interesting article for you guys and gals to debate on. After an overdose of Mahathir, and Perkasa, this is timely.
Don’t Mess With Me!
- 7,572,960 BANGS!
- Pg OCPD Meor was asked abt. Red shirts freedom of speech. Here's what he, said @malaysiakini https://t.co/F5hPWvYz6l 2 hours ago
- George Town Ocpd Meor: AntiLGE, antiBersih5 red shirt organisers will be probed under Sec 9(5)of PAA @malaysiakini https://t.co/uA1pHT7pVV 2 hours ago
- AntiLGE Rally, Gurney D. Police ask group to disperse aft 30 mins. https://t.co/NTcjppsMXd 5 hours ago
- Penang Umno youth chief Rafizal demands LGE resign over graft, tells police to reject Bersih5 rally @malaysiakini https://t.co/GOCamhlLEi 5 hours ago
- Anti LGE rally at Gurney. Police guiding traffic @malaysiakini https://t.co/EyOk9IcJTR 5 hours ago
- Demo Pemuda Bangkit anti LGE at Gurney Drive. @malaysiakini https://t.co/FcQmQNvLha 5 hours ago
- LGE case: 13, 000 pages of docs, 30 volumes all not sorted out, no indexs, says lawyer Gobind Singh Deo @malaysiakini 1 day ago
- LGE case. Judge Hadhariah fixes Dec 6 as second mention date. CM, Phang need not be present in court. 1 day ago
- LGE case. Guan Eng enters court room, looks very jovial, cheery. Tells reporters "I see you that's why I'm happy" @malaysiakini 1 day ago
- Shouting match as Guan Eng appears in court for graft case malaysiakini.com/news/357393 @malaysiakini 1 day ago