I attended a forum on health in Penang when a veteran politician told me he was reading my blog and had one advice for me: that I should not be ‘vulgar’. I was like…duh…! Can I help it when policitians themselves lead the way?
Don’t Mess With Me!
- 7,597,437 BANGS!
- @AzminAli so sorry to hear the sad news MB Azmin. Deepest condolences to you & family. 1 year ago
- RT @The_Gospels: If we deliberately keep on sinning after we have received the knowledge of the truth, no sacrifice for sins is left. -Heb… 1 year ago
- RT @paulocoelho: One day you will wake up and there will be no more time to do the things you always wanted. DO IT NOW https://t.co/gPzxlL3… 1 year ago
- RT @aidilarazak: M'sia not on travel ban list, US embassy responds to news report malaysiakini.com/news/371078 1 year ago
- RT @AzminAli: Najib's silence of the lambs on Trump ban speaks volumes. Show some spine! 1 year ago
- RT @nigelaw: MP: Najib's silence on Trump's ban shows subservience to US ift.tt/2jlykZ4 1 year ago
- RT @zunarkartunis: Donald Trump halang Muslim masuk Amerika. Donald Dedak halang saya keluar Malaysia 1 year ago
- RT @Twitter: Twitter is built by immigrants of all religions. We stand for and with them, always. 1 year ago
- Fakers, please read. twitter.com/malaysiakini/s… 1 year ago
- In Komtar today, Penang MCA's Ooi Teik Liang protesting Hot Air Balloon Fiesta 2017, says causes traffic jam… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 year ago