Pidato Perdana? Celebrate March 8? Pakatan Rakyat, what is there to celebrate? Yes, I know, it’s International Women’s Day and it’s also one year of the political Tsunami, but wither Pakatan?
There is not much to celebrate because:
(1) Economic recession is everywhere;
(2) People are losing their jobs;
(3) Pakatan Rakyat states are in shambles;
(4) Pakatan lost Perak, and may lose Kedah;
(5) We lost (or haven’t we) Elizabeth Wong;
(6) Najib Tun Razak will become PM;
(7) And the list goes on…and on and on…
What can Pakatan Rakyat supreme leader Anwar Ibrahim say on March 8 that could possibly change anything?
I do not want to be a wet blanket for Pakatan supporters, but truly,give me a good reason to celebrate March 8!