“There is a legend about a bird which sings just once in its life, more sweetly than any other creature on the face of the earth. From the moment it leaves the nest it searches for a thorn tree, and does not rest until it has found one. Then, singing among the savage branches, it impales itself upon the longest, sharpest spine. And, dying, it rises above its own agony to out-carol the lark and the nightingale. One superlative song, existence the price. But the whole world stills to listen, and God in His heaven smiles. For the best is only bought at the cost of great pain…or so says the legend“.
Don’t Mess With Me!
- 7,572,964 BANGS!
- Pg OCPD Meor was asked abt. Red shirts freedom of speech. Here's what he, said @malaysiakini https://t.co/F5hPWvYz6l 3 hours ago
- George Town Ocpd Meor: AntiLGE, antiBersih5 red shirt organisers will be probed under Sec 9(5)of PAA @malaysiakini https://t.co/uA1pHT7pVV 4 hours ago
- AntiLGE Rally, Gurney D. Police ask group to disperse aft 30 mins. https://t.co/NTcjppsMXd 6 hours ago
- Penang Umno youth chief Rafizal demands LGE resign over graft, tells police to reject Bersih5 rally @malaysiakini https://t.co/GOCamhlLEi 7 hours ago
- Anti LGE rally at Gurney. Police guiding traffic @malaysiakini https://t.co/EyOk9IcJTR 7 hours ago
- Demo Pemuda Bangkit anti LGE at Gurney Drive. @malaysiakini https://t.co/FcQmQNvLha 7 hours ago
- LGE case: 13, 000 pages of docs, 30 volumes all not sorted out, no indexs, says lawyer Gobind Singh Deo @malaysiakini 1 day ago
- LGE case. Judge Hadhariah fixes Dec 6 as second mention date. CM, Phang need not be present in court. 1 day ago
- LGE case. Guan Eng enters court room, looks very jovial, cheery. Tells reporters "I see you that's why I'm happy" @malaysiakini 1 day ago
- Shouting match as Guan Eng appears in court for graft case malaysiakini.com/news/357393 @malaysiakini 1 day ago