BARISAN NASIONAL is the ultimate powerless tool!
And the non-Malays aren’t really buying the May 13 threats anymore. Sorry lah, but we are not interested. We’re not in the least excited even. Call us immigrants for all you want. We can call you the same or even worse.
That’s what even my old aunties are saying🙂
After 3 hours at a boring BN supreme council meeting, all those BN jerks can come up with is a:
“BN component party leaders have expressed their disappointment and anger over Ahmad’s statements. I can say all have expressed that they cannot accept Ahmad’s views and in fact reject it in total”.
Stale news lah!
And adds, no other than the biggest jerk, Abdullah Ahmad Badawi, at a press conference tonight :
“They want action to be taken against Ahmad but because Ahmad is an Umno member, only Umno have the authority to deal with him and present component party leaders have admitted that this is the right procedure and want Umno to deal with him accordingly”.
Then why the hell have that BN meeting over this issue and waste the precious time of my reporter friends waiting there to report what happens to racist Ahmad?
By the way, Ahmad is having a field day as story after story is written about him and some even considers him a hero!
Truth is, will Ahmad Ismail be sacked from UMNO? My answer is : Who cares!
Do you want to be a tool of those who ochestrated this Ahmad racist comment, giving everyone in BN and UMNO a reason to resuscitate and survive, and thus, justifying their existence?
It’s an overkill now even to mention the name A-H-M-A-D, you hear. I am not playing into their hands.
Furthermore, there are talks in many quarters that this racist episode is an excuse to ignite a racial clash similar to May 13, 1969.
They are already starting by threatening those poor reporters who were there when the racist uttered those words.
And all for one reason – to divert Anwar Ibrahim from forming a new government come 16 September?!
Why so fearful of Anwar if everyone says 16 September is not going to happen???????
And we still want to play along with BN – UMNO + MCA + GERAKAN, even Pakatan Rakyat, and PKR, to make this a reality?
This racist Ahmad Ismail episode has been used by all and sundry to justify their actions.
(1) For UMNO to sound like it is genuinely for the non-Malays when Najib Tun Razak apologised on Ahmad’s behalf, and Abdullah Ahmad Badawi ‘asked him to explain’. You see, Malays also not giving UMNO the time of day anymore.
(2) For GERAKAN, to pretend as if it still cares for Chinese rights although it sold out the Chinese long ago. And of course, with the common enemy, to consolidate ranks between Gerakan members itself.
(3) For MCA and GERAKAN to justify why they have not left UMNO or BN yet, and to justify why they must leave now. Truth is their grassroots are pressuring them to answer why the hell are they still in BN? And when will they have the balls to stay independent if not become a froggie?
(4) For PAKATAN RAKYAT to really find a good excuse to stage a coup that many quarters feel is “undemocratic”. To really make the moral question disappear because “What choice do we have?”
(5) Worst of all – to justify the INTERNAL SECURITY ACT!!! Haven’t all of you got enough of the ISA? To ask Ahmad to be detained in Kamunting? Please lah. See how easily we have all been made use of to justify their means?
So, now you know why we should NOT give Ahmad Ismail and the likes of him the time of our day?