Image ‘punishment for sodomy’.
We have become a nation of sodomy.
I felt sick to read somewhere that people are comparing the statutory declaration of Raja Petra Kamaruddin and the police report of Saiful Bukhairy. How can it be compared, one is a murder case, where the perpetrators (if guilty) get hanged, while the other, can be imprisoned for up to 20 years, and out by 6 (with good behaviour)? In one case, the body of the victim was blasted into a million pieces, in the other, there was probably a little tear in the asshole. I believe for some, loyalty to politicians have blinded their sense of justice beyond repair.
* In case you are new to this blog, Raja Petra has a SD on the deputy prime minister’s wife Rosmah Mansor, that she was at the crime scene of a murder of a Mongolian woman named Altantuya Shariibuu; while Saiful had recently lodged a police report claiming that Anwar Ibrahim had sodomised him.
2. While a SD and a police report are in place, we can see the difference in which the police and media have reacted to the two cases. In the case of the SD, the silence was deafening although blogs and online news reported it, while in the second, it looks like almost a royal celebration that Anwar Ibrahim had F*** someone in his butt. The same it was for Chua Soi Lek’s sex scandal on VCD.
There is some similarity though with the cases of Anwar and Chua- both are sex related, and both claimed political assasination.
3. It’s quite laughable that people are telling others to let the police investigate this case. Haven’t they learnt anything? Anwar had declared he had evidence against IGP Musa Hassan and AG Gani Patail. Now, how can you expect the police to function properly in this case? All have become interested parties. There has to be an independent party to carry out investigation, but who?
4. Some people ask me if sodomy is possible between an old man and a young chiko. Anything is possible, I tell them. How can we judge by just looking at people’s age? But we have to remember 1998, where Sodomy Part I happenned. Where all the political intrigues happenned. Where evidence was skewed to arrive at only one conclusion: Guilty. And if you can still believe Sodomy Part II, after Sodomy Part I, then let me just say “God Bless you”.
5. I don’t really appreciate the personality attacks on the alleged victim: Saiful Bukhairy. As a citizen, he has a right to make a police report. I don’t appreciate Anwar’s counter attack by using the defamation act. Lawyer Charles Hector says, that it is against Pakatan Rakyat’s ideals to do this as any Malaysian is equal in the eyes of the law. What if everytime someone makes a police report, he gets sued for defamation? Then, I believe, the entire justice system will fall apart. Anwar can do well to be generous: “May Allah forgive this young man. I never sodomised him,” is all Anwar should say, if he is innocent. But it seems, there are two victims here: one is a victim of alleged sodomy, the other, a victim of sodomy, too, but by his political enemies.
As it stands now, the boy Saiful has gone into hiding, so has his alleged perpetrator. And Malaysians are once again alive, what with this sex scandal making waves day after day. Even Saiful’s fiancee is not spared, her photo making its round in the internet. As I said earlier, blind loyalty to a politician can really blind till people become heartless. To the fiancee: I don’t blame you if you sue those who take you for a ride and think they can gain some hits, and popularity by exposing your photos.
6. Saiful, it seems, is buddy with many UMNO-lites. And that is exactly Anwar’s and PKR’s problem. So desperate they are for members and supporters, anyone goes. At least, have some discretion, especially if someone is to be taken in as a personal aide. Have they no principles or strategy for their recruitment section? Do some background check lah. If the answer is NO, then Anwar deserves this, and PKR will continue to be sodomised by its arch enemies.
7. As for the media (not intended for Malaysiakini) having a field day: it is not about ‘breaking news’ or ‘news flash’ or even ‘exclusives’. It’s about saving their own skin. I don’t think the media bosses are happy when 16 September comes. The day that Anwar vowed he will form a new government. Imagine how many of these ‘bosses’ will be sacked or whipped till their pants tear when Anwar and his lot comes to power? There goes the answer to why is there such a media flurry over an alleged sodomite but total silence when it comes to murder?
8. Malaysian Insider says that these are “confusing and uncertain days”. I don’t see it as such. It is very clear and certain that Barisan Nasional/UMNO is no longer able to take the heat or shame of having lost so badly on March 8, that the all out war is on. This lot does not respect the people’s wishes for a new Malaysia, and their paid agents – the police, the media and others are all conspiring to ensure that it does not take place. However, from where I see things, this episode will only hasten the dying of a greedy and corrupt race (not by ethnicity). This race is called BN/UMNO.
Can’t they see that people no longer believe such lies, even if they were true. Therein lies the danger. The line between lies and truth are no longer discernable. This is what happens at World’s end, doesn’t it?
I don’t blame others for calling us a sodomised nation.We’ve become quite a joke for others, you know.
Read this also: OCPD in sodomy bid.